Friday, February 19, 2010

Is It Ok To Have A Lot Of Listerine Pocket Pack When Pregnant Should I Remove The Piercing?

Should I remove the piercing? - is it ok to have a lot of listerine pocket pack when pregnant

Ok, I got my lip pierced 4 days ago and people said he was very badly infected, but I do not agree. The area is cracked and red and it hurts very bad. I think this is just part of healing. There was a lot of swelling, which is not really bad. I clean as I had suspected: After each meal, Listerine and soaked in liquid soap speed dial. I also started with Neosporin and benzalkonium chloride (Ear Care) because the sites I was looking for. Today feels like Rugburn or something and it hurts. Please help someone.

3 comments:

  1. I've always said no Neosporin use and care of hearing about it, these are only for the ears. I was told that instead of bacitracin. You should try to soak in a mild salt solution, using soap, which is online odorless, and bacitracin instead of Neosporin. Ice swelling. You should also visit the place I have lived ... they know what they'll do well to advise you. Otherwise, you should consult a doctor. Not just take it as a means to eliminate the infection can now.Wait by exhausting and see what the doc says it may prescribe antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remove. Let's cure it easily. Forget to get bored or something else. I tell you - seriously - this is simply not attractive. People think that those who are spreading the mouth, lips, eyebrow piercings and ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I think to heal. I think U should wait about a week, and really is not much, back to where you have to do.

    And man, "said Hoo are ugly, go **** yourself.

    ReplyDelete

 

Information candy back Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates