Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Have Ptosis Will Eyelid Exercises Be Effective To Cure Mild Congenital Ptosis?

Will eyelid exercises be effective to cure mild congenital ptosis? - i have ptosis

Eyelid exercise every day (for example, to move the eyes up and down repeatedly, or press the lid down when I try to open it) to support the treatment of mild ptosis or can the damage to the muscles under-developed? I will not operate because it is remarkable, but not my students, or nothing. I am doing everything I can to treat it naturally.

2 comments:

  1. Custom, which does not help much. The surgery itself is not bad, but.

    ReplyDelete

 

Information candy back Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates