Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Audrey Hepburn Shower Curtain Good Bathroom Theme?

Good Bathroom Theme? - audrey hepburn shower curtain

That's what I do for my bathroom ...

I want to be like a movie about ... Pictures with famous movie stars (Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, etc.), but I need a shower curtain! I wanted pink or red color ... HELP PLEASE!

All you designers out there ... take my idea and making it into something fabulous! I also like a saying that has anything to do with beauty and glamor!

My bathroom has a tub / shower and a closet with a toilet and sink. Only the essentials. Not much room for anything on the ground, because it is very small ... But maybe I'll find something better!

10 points for best answer!

Thank you very much!

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3,
Spice Monkey;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Information candy back Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates