Monday, January 25, 2010

Ohio Drivers License Templates Will These Documents Work To Renew My Ohio Drivers License?

Will These Documents Work To Renew My Ohio Drivers License? - ohio drivers license templates

The website of the Ohio BMV, said that the need for the renewal of your license, please submit two documents to prove certain things. The primary document must contain your legal name and date of birth, and either primary or secondary need your Social Security number. He also said that these documents should be copied but the original. My question is whether these two papers?

- My original birth certificate (primary)
- My most recent W2 (secondary, which has my social security number, but the wrong direction)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Information candy back Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates